Tuesday 24 December 2013

Glossybox Limited Edition Christmas Box 2013 Review


Happy Christmas Eve to you all. A very quick post on this years limited edition Christmas Glossybox, as I know you are all busy and also this post will be far too late if I delay it any further!





Firstly, Absolute! - Perfume Stick - £9.50 / 8.3g

An interesting concept, I've never owned a solid perfume before as it never quite appealed to me as much as a classic spray, but I think this will come in handy to have in your bag as a backup in case you forgot to pack your usual perfume. The scent is lovely, and so far seems to have a fairly long lasting power.




Butter London - Nail Lacquer-Vernis -£12.00 / 11ml

This was the selling point for me; I'm always intrigued by Butter London's polishes and the colour advertised was a beautiful shimmery green shade. Unfortunately this was not the shade I received... however I am a fan of brown polishes, so I will accept, though I am a bit gutted this wasn't green. Not particularly Christmassy either. 


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Blush - £9.95 / 4g

I haven't used this yet but it looks an extremely dark hue with browny-orange tones. Not sure if this one will suit my pale skin but I'll definitely give it a go.




EuPhidra -  Pearly Lip Gloss - £11.90 / 6.5ml

This is a perfume and paraben free lipgloss which also includes Vitamin E & Oryza Sativa Oil that helps to treat your lips whilst giving them a glossy shine. It is a shimmery pink and looks pretty although I'll be giving this one away as I'm more of a lipstick wearer.



So Susan Cosmetics - Water Based Pure Luminzer - £25 / 15g

My favourite product of them all - a beautiful highlighter that has the most amazing formula. Perfect for accentuating the cheekbones, it blends flawlessly and feels super light on the skin.


I actually forgot to include a photo of the Philip B - African Shea Butter Gentle & Conditioning Shampoo - £9.50 / 60ml, as it's currently in my shower - oops! The shampoo is actually really lovely and it is suitable for keratin treated hair which is a bonus as I've just had that done. It's not overly special on the scent side of it but it washes the hair perfectly and I can feel it doesn't strip the hair of colour or moisture like some others can do. 

You can buy this for £30.00 on the GB website or £25.00 if you are already a Glossybox subscriber. I got it for £25 plus an extra 25% off so not bad especially considering the So Susan Luminizer was £25 by itself.

Have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow & I hope Santa brings you all that you wished for! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment