Tuesday 24 December 2013

Glossybox December - Festive Treasures

Only 3 hours until Christmas... Merry Christmas to you all! Just in time I have a super quick review of this months Glossybox, which of course is Christmas themed.


Packaged in a truly festive box and wrapped in candy cane tissue paper - a lovely touch!




Inside is a selection of wonderful treats all perfect to pamper yourself for the Christmas season.

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics - Nude Lip Gloss is a cute gloss that is very small in size, not that I mind as I'm not a huge lover of lipgloss. This however, looks a nice shade and I'm sure I'll get some use out if it. £12.00 / 8ml
Wilkinson Sword Intuition - Naturals Razor came as a pleasant surprise to me when I first opened the box. Huge in size, it takes up half the box and I have tried a similar one to this before and liked it very much. £6.49
Maybelline New York - Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara came at the perfect time as I needed a new one. This has been tried and tested by me before and although it can dry up quite fast it is a great drugstore mascara. £7.99 / 10.7ml
Seche - Seche Nail Lacquer in Irresistible is a deep hot pink that is a great festive shade. I love Seche and as you may know I will gladly accept a nail polish any day of the week, especially such a brilliant brand. £9.95 / 14ml
Rituals... - Miracle Balm is a luxourious hand balm that is like no other hand treatment I've tried. Definitely my favourite out of the bunch, it feels so silky soft when applying and after. Perfect for just before bed time, as it can also be used as a hand mask.£10 / 75ml

I have been waiting for this box all year and I'm super pleased with it. Thanks for reading and have a merry & jolly Christmas tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment