Wednesday 12 June 2013

Born Pretty Store Purchase - Holographic Glequins, Rhinestone Picker & Stud Wheel

A couple of weeks ago I bought some cute nail products from the bornprettystore.com, which have a great selection of nail art and rhinestones etc. They came from Hong Kong so they took a while to get here! Heres what I got:

Glequins (glitter / sequins) 
There is a choice of 12 colours and I got number one. This is holographic silver and perfect to use on any polish shade. They were $1.99 for a pot and there is hundreds! This will probably last forever. I will definitely be doing a post with these very soon on my nail blog - costellonails.blogspot.co.uk

Product link - Glequins
Price - $1.99 / £1.27





Rhinestone Picker
I also bought a rhinestone picker which is like a wax pencil that picks up glequins like above plus rhinestones and other things you want to decorate your nails with. It does pick up these glequins very well, I'm not sure what else I would of used other than a toothpick with a bit clear nail polish which is a bit fiddly. It came with two so again these will last a very long time, I expect you hardly even need to sharpen them.

Product link - Rhinestone picker
Price - $1.99 / £1.27






Stud nail wheel
This includes a variety of studs in different sizes and designs. Some may be too large for me but I'm excited to use quite a few of these. Perfect to liven up your mani!

Product link - Stud wheel
Price - $4.89 / £3.12



What do you think? I can't wait to use them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment